TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 14:22:07 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

It was that liminal time between the winter festivities and the new year, which of course meant Nenet has no qualms working, everyone's schedule and desire to meld with the couch be damned. The weather is cold, much to her displeasure, and despite being indoors she's still bundled head to toe to stave it off.
[break][break]
A few well placed inquiries leads her to none other than the Head Ranger's doors: Ollie Morales. Pulling off the hood finally from her coat, she knocks on the doorframe and politely waits to be let in.
[break][break]
At her side hovers a shiny Minior, its brittle black light as ominous as the weather outside.

NOTES

- .[break]
- Mission: Doubt

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 23:23:28 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

With the League's holiday party over, Ollie had much less to do while they prepared for the new year. Still, the office was full of all sorts of festive decorations — tinsel that hung down from the window, the faint scent of a peppermint candle, and a tiny tree seated in the corner of his office, with ornaments that he hadn't yet been able to hung up yet. A Pikachu with a Christmas hat, a Dragonite dressed like Santa Claus, and a holiday-theme Psyduck that he'd gotten from one .

[break][break] Stacks of paperwork, unfinished, lay on his desk and packages line the wall of his office. Ollie isn't normally the most organized person, but holidays made it even worse.

[break][break] However, when he hears a knock on his door, the brunette looks up from his paperwork. It's not uncommon for Ollie to receive visitors — after all, as Head Ranger, he always make sure that his door is always open. It's a striking contrast to perhaps the others who had been in his position previously, but one that Ollie takes in stride.

[break][break] Still, the sight of surprises him.

[break][break] "Oh hey!" he said, smiling wide in greeting. "Nenet! How can I help you?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
DOUBT

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:45px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:15px auto -10px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 15:34:30 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"Ollie," Nenet greets warmly, her hand extending to shake his. She smiles, her expression somewhat apologetic before she speaks again. "A bit of an odd request I'm afraid."
[break][break]
"I'd like to resign from the Rangers."
Making an absent motion with her hands, she murmurs, "I think that resurfaced island showed me I'm much more suited to the Observatory and tending to my own research."
[break][break]
Flashing Ollie a half-smile, she continues, "I wasn't sure who I needed to speak with about removing myself from everything. I thought you might be my best guess."

NOTES

- .[break]
- Mission: Doubt.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 4:23:48 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"You... you what?"

[break][break] Startled, Ollie stared wide-eyed at the Ranger before him. Or... the not Ranger, he guessed. She was resigning.

[break][break] He wanted to argue, wanted to find some words that would keep her with the family, but immediately realized there was no point to it. After all, he and were acquaintances at best — if even that. And her reasons were not really ones that could be refuted; it was the same worries and concerns that he'd heard many times before, whether from or or anyone else.

[break][break] It was something that, even sometimes, was echoed in himself.

[break][break] "Well," he clears his throat. "You came to the right place."

[break][break] He flashed a half-smile right back, disappointment and regret clear in his expression. Maybe he should've reached out to her more. Maybe he could've changed things.

[break][break] Ollie walked behind his desk and reached for the pile of paperwork that was currently taking space in the nearby wooden chair, gesturing her to sit with an empty hand.

[break][break] "Sorry the office's such a mess. Everything with the holiday party is getting sent to my office, so it's kinda hectic." He gave a forced laugh, still feeling a bit awkward.

[break][break] Turning around, Ollie brushed his hands together and sat on the corner of his desk.

[break][break] "Okay. Well, I can't say I'm not disappointed. It'll be sad to see you go, Nenet."

[break][break] His words were genuine, brows pinched together with concern.

[break][break] "I wish I could say something to change your mind but - " His lips curved into a sheepish smile. "At least, we were glad to have you. I know you'll do great things at the Observatory."

[break][break] Now, back to the policy.

[break][break] "I gotta ask you some questions first. Just normal stuff, you know?" He turned behind him, shuffling through the paperwork splayed on his desk, before he pulled out a single sheet of paper. "Aha! Here we go."

[break][break] He snapped it to a clipboard, as well as grabbing a pen with a Wyrdeer-themed clasp. "Alright. Ready for your exit interview, Ms. Neffatari?"

[break]

DOUBT

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:45px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:15px auto -10px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 11:35:19 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet flashes Ollie a smile - one that could probably be labelled as detached politeness. "The Observatory is still a mess from the League's holiday get together," she offers, though there's a touch of distaste running through her tone.
[break][break]
She hated when the building was rented out for parties. They always found trash and bottles tucked away for weeks after without fail; someone had cleverly added beer bottles to several of the Ultra Beast display models that Nenet was loathe to admit she found amusing.
[break][break]
Regardless, she nods as Ollie gathers his things for their interview, a clipboard produced and a pen with a charming Wyrdeer on it.
[break][break]
"Of course, Mr Morales," she answers, her voice low and warm as she sits back in her chair and folds her hands together.
[break][break]
Interviews were something she was born for.

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 17:05:21 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

Ouch.

[break][break] Ollie winced at the slight rebuke. Whether intentional or not, it was a strike against him and a reminder that the party had not gone spectacularly well. At least on his end. As far as public relations went, it was an outstanding success.

[break][break] "Sorry 'bout that," he said, scratching his cheek. "It must cause a lot of trouble for you and everyone there when parties like that are held. But - from the League - we're really thankful for it! Arceus knows we needed a break like that, especially after everything that happened on Route 105."

[break][break] His brows knitted together once more in a look of genuine concern. He'd read the report about and her injuries. Thankfully, it looked like she was getting back to prime health.

[break][break] "Ugh," he groaned. "Don't call me that. That's my Pa. Ollie's just fine."

[break][break] Glancing down at the clipboard, balancing it on his knee, he begins.

[break][break] 'Why'd you quit?'

[break][break] Well, she'd already answered that one. Check.

[break][break] 'Did you get along with your direct report?'

[break][break] Kind of awkward since that was probably him or someone he knew. Maybe he'd save that one for the end.

[break][break] 'Did you get along with your peers?'

[break][break] Seemed kind of obvious too, if the Ranger rumor will were to be believed.

[break][break] Instead, he cleared his throat.

[break][break] "You said you wanted to resign because of the Observatory. Is there any other reason that you want to resign? Any constructive crit you could have for us before you leave?"

[break][break] He flashed her a crooked grin, slightly teasing in his reply.

[break][break]

DOUBT

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 11:32:58 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet makes an absent motion with her hand as she replies, "Unless you're the one that moved my telescope there's nothing to apologise for." If he was - though she's fairly sure he isn't - she fully intended to have the man killed without so much as a batting an eyelash.
[break][break]
She then grins a touch impishly as Ollie groans, her hands displayed in a show of apology as she murmurs, "Sorry, sorry." Mister would be retired for the time being.
[break][break]
Waiting for Ollie to ask his question, she once more looks around the room before her attention settles upon him again. "Well," she murmurs, her expression thoughtful. "If I can be truthful," and she would be, "I'm not sure I ever received the training I would have needed to get through Route 105 unscathed."
[break][break]
"Most of my working with the Rangers has been for scientific endeavours - someone needed a Pokemon weighed out in the field for data collection, or checking on equipment - that sort of thing. I've never been trained in Pokemon battles, much less a fight where your opponent wants to kill you."

[break][break]
Well, that wasn't entirely true but Ollie certainly didn't need to know Zev was coaching her now and he fully intended to make up for any deficiencies she lacked on the battlefield.
[break][break]
"I'm a scientist. When I received a call to join Route 105 I was expecting to look at some rocks, not have someone try and kill me for looking at rocks."

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 3:14:27 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

Not enough training.

[break][break] That was something that Ollie had heard before. In fact, he was pretty sure had a similar complaint by the time that he retired too. 'I'm tired, Ollie.'

[break][break] "I see," he said, bobbing his head as he scribbled something down on his clipboard. "Sorry fer that - we ought to do better by you guys."

[break][break] It wasn't something that could be remedied right away, but they could at least add some more trauma or field-training to the general training that they gave out. Maybe he could talk to or about that.

[break][break] "Hoenn's changed so much over the year, even more drastically in the last year, but our rubric hasn't changed. The goal post has moved, but the starting line hasn't."

[break][break] He offered her a wry smile.

[break][break] "If it's any consolation, before Mt. Pyre, I never had my pokemon die in battle and before Route 105, I hadn't encountered someone who wanted to kill me."

[break][break] Ollie shivered, still thinking about the terrifying look in eyes as he brought Nugget back to life. If hadn't been there to save him...

[break][break] To distract himself, he glanced down at the rest of the questions.

[break][break] "What do you think about the Rangers overall? Or the League, for that matter?"

[break][break] Could they prevent her from leaving? Probably not. She didn't seem like the type to waver in a choice once she made it.

[break][break] "Do you have an opinion about the Amnesty program? Some rangers have voiced their opinions on it lately, with the amount of Rocket defectors we've had."

[break]

DOUBT

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 12:10:50 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet listens but does not speak - she cannot decide if Ollie is merely a nervous rambler or this is his baseline. Poor man - she doubted many came to him to voice their displeasure, much less their full intent to leave the Rangers. She wouldn't be sticking with the organisation any longer to find out, however.

[break][break]
Allowing one finger to tap idly upon the knuckle of her other hand, Nenet arches an eyebrow subtly at being asked her opinion upon the Rangers, and League as well. She says quietly, "I don't think the League will ever get the upper hand against a terrorist organisation by hoping some good will and pats on the backs will lure Rockets to their cause."

[break][break]
"I think the Rangers do a fine enough job at wildlife protection, but they feel disorganised, like most of the League has been since I moved to Hoenn. As for the Amnesty program I do wonder how a true defector is sorted from a would-be spy."

[break][break]
Shifting in her seat, Nenet rests her chin on the palm of her hand as she lounges against the chair's armrest. "A patient spy could eventually wreck all sorts of havoc under the name of good will, couldn't they? I'll confess I've never looked into the details of the program."

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 2:11:56 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

His brow furrows.

[break][break] @netnet's criticisms are well-documented, as he puts pen to paper. Surely, she can't be the first person who has expressed discontentment within the League, or even within the Rangers for that matter, but it's never been Ollie's job to discern from them. It's only now that he is Head Ranger that he has found himself in such a position and to be honest — he's not sure what to do with this new information.

[break][break] How were defectors sorted out from would-be spies? Perhaps in the past they could've used the help of . He was sure that and would have greater insights on that, considering that they both led Hoenn's Bureau of Crime and Intelligence. But such thoughts were lost on , who had - as he had told not too long ago - considered himself only a cog in the machine up until fairly recently.

[break][break] "We do background checks," he said, but even as he said this, he wasn't quite confident in the source of such material. After all, how good could those background checks be when people like slid through the cracks?

[break][break] "But I'll confess - I don't know much either. Much of that is - from what I understand - handled on the back-end by upper legions of the government." To the likes of and 's desk.

[break][break] It might seem like a shame coming from the Head Ranger, but Ollie is nothing if not honest.

[break][break] Prior to being Head Ranger or even Ranger Captain, Ollie can't remember how many interactions he'd had with Amnesty Program attendees, much less Rockets.

[break][break] The tip of his pen pauses on the clipboard he's scribbling on.

[break][break] "What do you think, Nenet? Do you think that the Amnesty Program is - " He gestures with a hand. "Pointless, then?"

[break]

DOUBT

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 9:21:55 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Silence hangs between Nenet and Ollie as she considers her reply. When it comes her voice is soft and laced with hard conviction, "I think it's unwise to invite criminals into your home." And she was hardly one to talk on that subject, wasn't she?

[break][break]
"The Amnesty program is a lofty ideal, but in practice it's maudlin and dangerous. I'm sure there are..." She pauses choosing her next word thoughtfully, "Vigorous interrogation options available to the government but if those were made public I can only imagine the chaos that would break loose."

[break][break]
Offering a half-smile, she adds, "But unless more extreme options are chosen - which the League as a whole would balk over - it's all rather a moot point in my opinion."

[break][break]
There would be no walking back certain scenarios for the League - with Rocket it was expected - but the public reasonably assumed their government wouldn't use a Pokemon or other torturous techniques to tease out the truth.

[break][break]
A warm look is then spared Ollie in the wake of her words, and Nenet says lightly, "But this is all a bit heavy for an exit interview. I've probably taken enough of your time - unless you have anything else you'd like to ask?"

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 16:06:15 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

It's not a surprising answer, and likely one who's sentiments would be repeated profusely among the League's own. He knows, at least, that and would feel that way, even if he doesn't. Ollie has always held his heart open — sometimes to his own detriment — to the wills of others.

[break][break] It's what make him and siblings, after all.

[break][break] "The bureau does an exhaustive background check and interview," he explains, knowing that probably or could explain in broader detail. "Both of which are common enough for the public to be made aware."

[break][break] Though, has a point about rigorous techniques, but that's not a topic that Ollie would prefer ambling onto. He prefers to focus on the brighter side of things, the healing, and not the hurt that comes before it.

[break][break] He offers a sheepish smile.

[break][break] "But your opinion is valuable. Thank you, Nenet."

[break][break] At her parting words, he shakes his head.

[break][break] "No, you've been great. For the interview, and also everything else too." He stands then, hopping off the desk, and offering his hand for her out to shake.

[break][break] "I'm sad to see you go, but I know you're off to bigger and brighter things. It's not like this will be the last time we meet, right?"

[break][break] He offers a light-hearted chuckle.

[break]

DOUBT

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 9:24:24 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"Of course, Ollie." Nenet smiles as she answers, her hand extending to shake Ollie's, her eyes bright. "I'm sure we'll have more than enough reasons to meet outside of Ranger business."
[break][break]
She stands, inclining her head barely in acknowledgement of Ollie before she turns to leave the way she came. There was no point in lingering. This chapter of her life was closed, and her association with the League lost its last ephemeral tethers.
[break][break]
The sound of heels upon tile clicks upon the air, a sound that could be almost ominous were it not for the overall pleasantness of their meeting.
[break][break]
Nenet steps out from the League.

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Exit Strategy
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 6:48:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven